The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with the human resources team to manage sourcing, interviewing, onboarding, as well as employment processes. The ideal candidates will make effective decisions quickly, and work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Manage candidate pools by building relationships with and crafting communities of top talent by evaluating their profiles and skills while enabling their success at Kuvare.
- Bring a top-tier, subject-matter expert level of knowledge for various staffing niches, abilities, and job functions.
- Manage multiple open positions and actively provide partners with timely updates.
- Develop a comprehensive, scalable, and effective talent acquisition and retention strategy.
- Help conceptualize, brainstorm, and guide the organization and hiring managers to elevate and evolve our talent.
- Drive sourcing capability and capacity across a geographically dispersed team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of talent.
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Partner with key stakeholders to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research where we can find the best, diverse talent.
- Support the transition from candidate to employee.
- Develop skills in all areas of human resources across all entities and locations.
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips, and warning letters
Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Talent Management Specialist
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business, or another related field
- 1-4 years recruiting experience in a professional service or large corporate environment
- 1-4 years generalist experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Ability to analyze and recommend human resources systems and tools, specifically with applicant tracking
- Ability to communicate via phone and email effectively and professionally
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a remote problem-solving environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Team player willing to assist the human resources function in all capacities
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills
- Normal office working environment
- Occasional evening and weekend hours to meet deadlines
- Occasional travel is required
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to type / perform data entry
- Ability to read from a computer screen and paper reports
- Express ideas and otherwise communicate with the spoken word
Kuvare company is an equal opportunity employer that makes hiring decisions based on merit, qualifications, and the business need. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.