Kuvare is a growth-oriented insurance platform that delivers diversified annuities, life insurance, and supplemental products to the middle-income and mass-affluent consumer segments through its acquisition-led growth strategy. Kuvare provides proven capabilities, strategic support, substantial resources, and patient capital to help insurance companies pursue and achieve sustainable growth opportunities. With its patient capital, Kuvare targets differentiated annuity and life insurance companies to bring into its family of brands.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices also in Chicago and Rosemont, IL, KIS is a boutique asset management firm that specializes in building tailored solutions for insurance companies with the goal to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns. Led by a seasoned team of insurance industry investment professionals and asset class specialists, KIS oversees all investment activities for Kuvare’s operating companies. This represents approximately $21 billion in total assets (market value as of September 30, 2022), including core fixed income assets, where KIS partners with leading global asset managers. For more information about KIS, please visit https://kuvare.com/insurance-s....
In support of this business, KIS is searching for an Operations Analyst/Associate that is responsible for providing high-quality and timely operational client service to KIS clients. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to self-manage in a high volume, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Responsible for the research and resolution of any complex investment data & reporting related issues.
- Aware of Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA) reporting requirements that could impact the level of investment data provided to the Bermuda based operating companies.
- Communicate daily with internal departments and third-party venders to expedite timely resolution of data, reporting, and system related issues.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance and of written procedures.
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with the Bermuda based operating companies.
- Recordkeeping/maintenance of client’s trade and holdings records/files.
- Perform daily, monthly, and quarterly audits as required.
- Participate in technology development efforts as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related fields
- 1-2 years industry experience preferred
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs, strong Excel skills necessary
- BlackRock experience required
- Must have strong professionalism and communication skills
- Displays excellent organization, time management and planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Displays high attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness, and thoughtfulness.
- Commitment to meeting identified quality and efficiency standards.
- Commits to satisfying internal and external customers
- Working knowledge of financial markets and investment vehicles including short term money markets
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset and ability to work effectively and lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to balance big picture with details
- Comfortable working in a small company environment
- Ability to collaborate with key partners and business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results under pressure in a tight timeframe.
• Normal office working environment
• Occasional evening and weekend hours to meet deadlines
• Travel may be required
Kuvare company is an equal opportunity employer that makes hiring decisions based on merit, qualifications, and the business need. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.