Kuvare Corporate Management is searching for a Data Analyst to join the IT team. The role of the Kuvare Data Analyst is to deliver business insights by analyzing and presenting data in concert with key business users. The individual must be an active listener, a fast learner, and a solid analyst, maintaining a strong feedback loop with focus groups to ensure close fit between our Data products (dashboards, reports, predictive models, etc) and the business needs.
This role has significant business systems analysis and business relationship management components, driving interaction with stakeholders at all levels and analyzing detailed business needs to ensure effective product design. You’ll be working with an energized team of Data Analysts in coordination with a Business Intelligence Product Owner, allowing you to bring broad creativity and initiative to the table while guiding team-wide standards for a cohesive end-user experience.
The Data Analyst must be a driver of technology adoption, both researching and piloting new tools and features, and demonstrating their business value; must have the internal spark with impatient intellectual hunger; must know how to draw high-value questions out of our business leaders so that we’re solving the right problems; and must be an avid storyteller to share impactful data discoveries in a way that inspires decision makers to action.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to
Core Responsibilities on the Data Team
- Search out customer needs, assess business requirements, analyze data, and document findings.
- Design technical solutions within existing data platform & toolset, also recommending enhancements.
- Develop data solutions individually and in collaboration with others, to thrill customers and make high business impact.
- Plan, manage, and report on individual work assignments using approved project management framework.
- Understand and adhere to policies and procedures to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extensive experience in data analysis and manipulation of data sets, with any combination of modern data tools: Microsoft Excel, SQL, R, Python, Power Query, M, SAS, etc.
- Strong experience with modern data visualization tools: Power BI, Tableau, Qlik
- Demonstrated understanding of key concepts in the design and creation of dimensional data models
- Prior experience in assessing user needs and facilitating conversations to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytic and problem-solving skills and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, computer science, information systems, computer engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced degree in statistics, analytics, computer science, engineering, economics, or related field
- Experience with data privacy practices, regulations, and laws.
- Experience integrating multiple components of the Microsoft BI Stack, with specific emphasis on Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate and Azure services.
- Familiarity with the Azure environment: Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Event Hub, Git.
Kuvare company is an equal opportunity employer that makes hiring decisions based on merit, qualifications, and the business need. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.