Kuvare is a
growth-oriented insurance platform that delivers diversified annuities, life
insurance, and supplemental products to the middle-income and mass-affluent
consumer segments through its acquisition-led growth strategy. Kuvare provides
proven capabilities, strategic support, substantial resources, and patient
capital to help insurance companies pursue and achieve sustainable growth
opportunities. With its patient capital, Kuvare targets differentiated annuity
and life insurance companies to bring into its family of brands.
The Internal Wholesaler (IMO) plays a pivotal role in proactively driving sales activity and partnering with the external sales team to grow sales. The individual is assigned to one or more regions and is responsible for working alongside the external sales team to grow sales in those territories. Specific responsibilities include individual and group (webinar-based) IMO marketers, wholesalers, and agent training, proactive contacts to IMO marketers and wholesalers, and other sales and marketing efforts to grow production in the assigned territories.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with external sales team to identify and develop relationships with and increase sales from IMO sales teams in order to achieve premium goals.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with assigned IMO sales teams through regular contact to develop and drive sales while enhancing relationships.
- Make proactive phone calls to learn about the IMO business and help them match the appropriate products to meet the needs of their clients.
- Conduct proactive telephone and webinar sales presentations highlighting the Kuvare products and value proposition.
- Drive attendance to company sponsored events/meetings and provide consistent and timely follow up with attendees to uncover new sales opportunities.
- Play a key role in the onboarding of new IMO’s and identify those with potential to write Kuvare products.
- Utilize sales and marketing skills to identify and rank IMO’s to determine the priority of contacting them with focused efforts on increased sales and consistent growth.
- Respond to calls and email correspondence from IMO sales teams to provide support on products, sales and marketing materials, product education and sales concepts.
- Generate ideas and help create content for emails and messaging to producers, marketing materials and presentations.
- Drive sales and recruiting efforts through regular contact with existing and prospective IMO’s.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor products and the competitive advantages of Kuvare products to share with IMO sales teams and other team members.
- Track daily activity and field interactions in company CRM
- External in person presentations and convention representation as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s and/or 5+ or more years of relevant work experience preferred
- 2-4 years of life insurance and/or annuity sales experience as an agent, advisor, agency marketing/sales professional or carrier marketing/sales professional
- Life license or ability to pass exam within 120 days of hire date.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including telephone experience.
- Complete knowledge of sales process.
- Ability to build rapport and influence key distribution partners via phone.
- Ability to travel overnight 5%-15% or as needed
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work effectively in goal-centered environment.
- Good interpersonal skills including effective relational skills, strong initiative and high level of energy.
- Dynamic individual and group presentation skills
- Must project a positive, professional image and conduct
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated work ethic.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Public speaking skills advantageous.
- Ability to collaborate with key partners and business leaders.
- Normal office working environment.
- Frequent evening and weekend hours to meet deadlines.
- Limited travel is required.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to type / perform data entry.
- Ability to read from a computer screen and paper reports.
- Express ideas and otherwise communicate with the spoken word.
Kuvare company is an equal opportunity employer that makes hiring decisions based on merit, qualifications, and the business need. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.