The Digital Developer’s role is to design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. The Digital Developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
Duties and Responsibilities
A non-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities includes:
Strategy & Planning
- Assist other developers, analysts, designers, and project managers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
- Assist in the planning of phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Generate statistics and prepare and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.Install software products for end users as required.
- Write / change / remove programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or appearance of company Web site and/or related Web applications as necessary.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
UI / UX Specialization
- Collect, research, investigate and evaluate user requirements.
- Create user-friendly interfaces that enable users to understand how to use complex technical products.
- Deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
- Discuss design principles with non-design folks such as developers and stakeholders.
- Works with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases, combining an understanding of both engineering and coding.
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Implement various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Monitor the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
Quoting / Illustration Specialization
- Possesses strong numerical skills and has an analytical mindset.
- Analyze, prepare and generate basic and in some cases customized advanced life sales proposals and presentations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of life products and software systems for case design, analysis and presentation.
Kuvare company is an equal opportunity employer that makes hiring decisions based on merit, qualifications, and the business need. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.