We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce Administrator to ensure that our corporation capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. In this role, your duties will include trouble shooting user accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products. This person will work cross functionally between the Sales and IT organization to deliver up to date data to our end users.
*Preferred Location is Des Moines, Iowa.
Duties and Responsibilities
To ensure success as a Salesforce administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Salesforce administrators ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimized sales department operations.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Maintaining and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Training new users on how to use the software, including creating new accounts and adding contacts.
- Create new user accounts, reset passwords, and troubleshoot problems with existing accounts.
- Lead the development of future iterations including but not limited to marketing plug-ins.
- Analyze and report on Salesforce usage and outline areas for improvement and future development.
- Manage and maintain profiles, permission sets, roles, sharing rules, and security controls on the Salesforce platform.
- Create reports based on sales data to help managers identify areas of improvement.
- Monitoring the performance of sales representatives to ensure they are achieving quotas.
- Create and implement changes to objects, fields, validation rules, basic formulas, page layouts, record types.
- Deep expertise with Salesforce reporting & dashboard creation, macro building, email template and letterhead creation, folder management and other basic Salesforce platform features.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Maintaining databases of client information such as contact information and account history, including database maintenance tasks diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge and Experience
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Strong analysis and decision-making abilities, including problem-solving.
- Strong sense of ownership and desire/ability to exceed expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand and act in accordance with the corporate and team mission, values, and principles.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to be successful in an entrepreneurial team-based environment.
Kuvare company is an equal opportunity employer that makes hiring decisions based on merit, qualifications, and the business need. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.