KIS is searching for a Director of PMO that will provide strategic program and project management that enables the successful identification, development, and execution of strategic initiatives across the platform. Specific tasks for the Director, to manage and enable project team(s) by establishing project scope, assuring business requirements are documented and collaborating with stakeholders to enable appropriate solutions to achieve scope and program benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Establish and maintain governance structure to manage strategic initiatives
- Establish and maintain PMO processes, procedures and tools
- Works closely with stakeholders to identify priorities and manage risk to programs and projects
- Utilize new technology and processes available to maximize efficiencies
- Works closely with stakeholders to ensure appropriate business and IT resource allocation and support for approved projects
- Direct and evaluate program / project vision and strategy.
- Manage the scope, requirements and timelines of complex programs and projects
•Develop and manage integrated program plans that incorporate both business and technical deliverables. Ensure critical decision gates are well defined, communicated and monitored for executive approval throughout the program. Ensure program and project work supports the corporate strategic direction
- Facilitate meetings with 3rd party providers and internal groups or functional areas as provided
- Proactively engage other members of the organization with specific subject knowledge to resolve issues or provide assistance
- Establish effective communication channels and documents following established PMO processes
- Prepare program management status reports for presentation to the Governance board by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT or relevant program
- Minimum of ten years of program / project management experience with focus on financial service industry
- Experience working with 3rdparty onshore and offshore vendors
- Experience with SmartSheet, Microsoft Suite of Products including MS Project or other project management tools
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate with key partners and business leaders
- Proven track record of transformation and innovation
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results under pressure in a tight timeframe
Kuvare company is an equal opportunity employer that makes hiring decisions based on merit, qualifications, and the business need. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.