The Sales and Marketing Analyst primarily focuses on sales analysis, sales-related projects, and sales volume forecasts by product. The incumbent must develop and prepare accurate and management decision-quality data, analysis, and information. In addition, the Sales and Marketing Analyst provides the highest quality support, analyses, and recommendations for decision makers in the sales and other operating departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Collect and analyze large datasets to identify patterns, trends, and insights that will inform business strategy and support the sales organization.
- Create reports and visualizations that are easily digestible for executives, and present findings to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Analyze sales trends by product, distributor, geography, etc. to identify underdeveloped segments to focus sales efforts. Collaborate with Sales teams to focus on greatest opportunities.
- Analyze effectiveness of outbound marketing activities and collaborate with creative services to test and adjust campaigns.
- Develop and maintain dashboards in Power BI to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide insights to stakeholders.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and provide recommendations to senior management.
- Support Sales and Marketing Leadership with ongoing reporting and analysis needs.
- Conduct data validation and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2+ years’ experience in financial services industry preferably in a sales department
- 2+ years’ experience in analytics or financial role
- Highly proficient with spreadsheets and data analysis tools (e.g., Microsoft Excel, BI, Access)
- Curiosity and a passion for learning new technologies and methodologies.
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving background
- Proficiency in at least one statistical software.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with acute attention to detail in drafting and editing documents.
- Self-motivated, conceptual thinker, and ability to work with minimal direction.
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to work with multiple levels in an organization
- Normal office working environment
- Occasional evening and weekend hours to meet deadlines
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to type / perform data entry
- Ability to read from a computer screen and paper reports
- Express ideas and otherwise communicate with the spoken word
Kuvare company is an equal opportunity employer that makes hiring decisions based on merit, qualifications, and the business need. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.